Ensidia Gaming
EnsidiaGaming is a free 2.5-3D MMORPG's. The game's background is set in a western fantasy world blended with oriental aesthetic perspectives. EnsidiaGaming Has got Eudemons . Conquer , CounterStrike , Aion , Zero , CrazyTao and SilkRaod 'classical' servers . means no Drops at all . with cheaper stuff ofc.

In this mythical world, you can choose between becoming a Warrior, a Mage or Paladin. Command your hero to venture forth across the vast expanse that is Yartland and prove your power by magic or might.

Features to look forward to in Ensidia EO: PK, demons, castle, mentor, family, legion, xp skills, celebrity hall, courtship and other interesting features guarantee EnsidiaGaming highly interactive and addictive!
Ensidia Gaming
EnsidiaGaming is a free 2.5-3D MMORPG's. The game's background is set in a western fantasy world blended with oriental aesthetic perspectives. EnsidiaGaming Has got Eudemons . Conquer , CounterStrike , Aion , Zero , CrazyTao and SilkRaod 'classical' servers . means no Drops at all . with cheaper stuff ofc.

In this mythical world, you can choose between becoming a Warrior, a Mage or Paladin. Command your hero to venture forth across the vast expanse that is Yartland and prove your power by magic or might.

Features to look forward to in Ensidia EO: PK, demons, castle, mentor, family, legion, xp skills, celebrity hall, courtship and other interesting features guarantee EnsidiaGaming highly interactive and addictive!
Ensidia Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ensidia Gaming

Ensidia Gaming For EO , CO , CT , CS , AION , SR servers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Server Stats

Server Stats

Eudemons: Online

Aion: Offline

Conquer:

CrazyTao:Offline

CounterS.:Offline

Zero :Offline

Angels:Offline

Similar topics

Latest topics
» Prize Live
Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:26 pm by ~Sword~Stalker~[PM]

» register page doesnt work?
Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:57 pm by ~Sword~Stalker~[PM]

» Server News
Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:37 am by God[PM]

» To Download Eo Client
Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:09 pm by lukester

» Recieve Donation items for free !!
Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:26 pm by ~Sword~Stalker~[PM]

» Event Spirit (PakUde) event
Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:18 pm by ~Sword~Stalker~[PM]

»  (MAXX) GH application
Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:38 pm by ~Sword~Stalker~[PM]

» TheGoldenFish GH Application
Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:35 pm by ~Sword~Stalker~[PM]

» Pet Star Limit
Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:17 pm by ~Sword~Stalker~[PM]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Top posters
~Sword~Stalker~[PM]
Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account I_vote_lcapMannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account I_voting_barMannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account I_vote_rcap 
s3xY_b!tCh[GH]
Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account I_vote_lcapMannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account I_voting_barMannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account I_vote_rcap 
javairc
doom
~Crade~ReXXes~
maxx
~*Psalms*~
lukester
Maeve[GH]
BloodyLady
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Sword~Stalker~[PM]
Admin
Admin
~Sword~Stalker~[PM]

Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account Empty
PostSubject: Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account   Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:00 pm

We dub it the new “Mannequin” feature, in which you will now be able to
have more than one character per account. Level 51-100 accounts will be
able to have three 'mannequin' characters, while Level 100+ accounts
will be able to have four. So, you can puppeteer your extra characters
to do such things as store more items, or send it off to do the tasks
that you feel are below the integrity of your main character. Thus, we
call it your mannequin character. After entering the game, you will see
the button Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account Image002 . Click on it, and the following window will pop up:

Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account Creation
Creation, Login & Deletion

1. Create the mannequin character(s)
When your character has reached Level 50, you can click on the "Create" button to create the mannequin character(s).
2. Login
All characters in the same account can be online at the same
time. Click on the 'Login' button, and the offline character will come
online - together with other online characters. If you want all
mannequin characters to be online, just click on the button "Login All
".

Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account Operation

Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account All
3. Delete and restore the mannequin character(s)

You can also delete your mannequin characters or restore deleted
mannequin characters on the operations interface. Click on the "Delete"
button and the following message will pop up:

Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account Delete
Click on the "Restore" button, and you can check the information
of all deleted mannequin characters, and then restore them.

Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account Restore
Switch the characters

After the mannequin(s) have been created, a button Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account Image014 will appear on the left of the screen. Click on it and you can check the information of all mannequins:

Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account Main01
Main Character:Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account Main02
Mannequin Characters:Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account Image007, Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account Image008 Click on the above buttons or the button 'Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account Switch' on the operation interface to control the corresponding characters.

Set the main character

You can also set one of the Level 50+ mannequin characters as the main character.

Click on the button "Set Main ", and then select "Yes" on the
message window - the one you choose can be set as the main character.

Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account Main
The new main character has the same functions as the original one.

Trade:

Click on the "Trade" button, the main character can easily trade
with the mannequin character. (They are considered as business partners
as default.)

Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account Trade
Back to top Go down
https://ensidiagaming.own0.com

Mannequin function / making other accounts in YOUR account
Page 1 of 1