Ensidia Gaming
EnsidiaGaming is a free 2.5-3D MMORPG's. The game's background is set in a western fantasy world blended with oriental aesthetic perspectives. EnsidiaGaming Has got Eudemons . Conquer , CounterStrike , Aion , Zero , CrazyTao and SilkRaod 'classical' servers . means no Drops at all . with cheaper stuff ofc.

In this mythical world, you can choose between becoming a Warrior, a Mage or Paladin. Command your hero to venture forth across the vast expanse that is Yartland and prove your power by magic or might.

Features to look forward to in Ensidia EO: PK, demons, castle, mentor, family, legion, xp skills, celebrity hall, courtship and other interesting features guarantee EnsidiaGaming highly interactive and addictive!
Ensidia Gaming
EnsidiaGaming is a free 2.5-3D MMORPG's. The game's background is set in a western fantasy world blended with oriental aesthetic perspectives. EnsidiaGaming Has got Eudemons . Conquer , CounterStrike , Aion , Zero , CrazyTao and SilkRaod 'classical' servers . means no Drops at all . with cheaper stuff ofc.

In this mythical world, you can choose between becoming a Warrior, a Mage or Paladin. Command your hero to venture forth across the vast expanse that is Yartland and prove your power by magic or might.

Features to look forward to in Ensidia EO: PK, demons, castle, mentor, family, legion, xp skills, celebrity hall, courtship and other interesting features guarantee EnsidiaGaming highly interactive and addictive!
Ensidia Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ensidia Gaming

Ensidia Gaming For EO , CO , CT , CS , AION , SR servers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Server Stats

Server Stats

Eudemons: Online

Aion: Offline

Conquer:

CrazyTao:Offline

CounterS.:Offline

Zero :Offline

Angels:Offline

Similar topics

Latest topics
» Prize Live
Legion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:26 pm by ~Sword~Stalker~[PM]

» register page doesnt work?
Legion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:57 pm by ~Sword~Stalker~[PM]

» Server News
Legion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:37 am by God[PM]

» To Download Eo Client
Legion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:09 pm by lukester

» Recieve Donation items for free !!
Legion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:26 pm by ~Sword~Stalker~[PM]

» Event Spirit (PakUde) event
Legion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:18 pm by ~Sword~Stalker~[PM]

»  (MAXX) GH application
Legion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:38 pm by ~Sword~Stalker~[PM]

» TheGoldenFish GH Application
Legion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:35 pm by ~Sword~Stalker~[PM]

» Pet Star Limit
Legion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:17 pm by ~Sword~Stalker~[PM]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Top posters
~Sword~Stalker~[PM]
Legion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion I_vote_lcapLegion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion I_voting_barLegion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion I_vote_rcap 
s3xY_b!tCh[GH]
Legion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion I_vote_lcapLegion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion I_voting_barLegion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion I_vote_rcap 
javairc
doom
~Crade~ReXXes~
maxx
~*Psalms*~
lukester
Maeve[GH]
BloodyLady
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Legion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Sword~Stalker~[PM]
Admin
Admin
~Sword~Stalker~[PM]

Legion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion Empty
PostSubject: Legion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion   Legion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:59 pm

Purchasing a Eudemon Totem
Once a legion is
created, the Eudemon Totem button is added to the legion's window. The Legion
Leader, Deputy and Leader's Spouse can access the Eudemon Totem window to
purchase a Eudemon Totem.

Legion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion Totem06s
Who can Purchase a Eudemon Totem
The Legion Leader, Deputy and Leader's Spouse

The Price For Purchasing a Eudemon Totem
5 million legion fund

Registering a Eudemon on the
totems.

1. All legion members can register their Eudemons on their
Legion Eudemon Totem.
2. A registered Eudemons must be 5 stars or above.

Legion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion Legion06
3 . Only 50
Eudemons can be registered on a totem. After that, you cannot register more
Eudemons unless your target Eudemon's stars are higher than that of the 50th
Eudemon. If this happens, your registered Eudemon will replace the existing 50th
Eudemon.

Legion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion Totem07
The higher level
you reach, the more Eudemons you are allowed to register on the totems.
Character Level The eudemons you are allowed to register

Character Level The eudemons you are allowed to register
70~89 3
90~99 6
100~109 10
110~119 15
120~129 20
130+ NO limitation

The benefits of
registration

1. Eudemon Contributions
You
can gain Eudemon contributions for registering your Eudemons on a totem. Your
Eudemon contributions will affect your position within your
legion.

2. Battle Power Bonus
1) Totem Battle Power
The totem Battle Power is calculated from the top 5 Eudemons
on the totem.

2) Legion Battle Power
The legion
Battle Power is the sum of the top 8 totem potencies.

3) Bonus
Battle Power

You can be rewarded with legion Battle Power according
to your position in the legion. The higher your legion Battle Power, the more
bonus Battle Power you will have.

If your legion Battle Power is
too low, you can enchant a totem to grant you more Battle Power.

1) Who can enchant a totem?
The Legion
Leader, Leader's Spouse, Deputy, Honor Deputy can use EPs or gold to enchant a
totem; all legion members can use EPs to enchant a totem.

2) How
many totem Battle Power can be enchanted?

No more than six Battle
Power.

3) How many Battle Power can a totem have?
No
more than 8 Battle Power.

4) What is required for
enchanting?

Legion Fund

Battle Power
Enchanted
Legion Fund
Required
EPs Required
1 100 million 500 EPs
2 130 million 650 EPs
3 160 million 800 EPs
4 200 million 1000 EPs
5 250 million 1250 EPs
6 300 million 1500 EPs

The steps to enchant a
totem

1. Open the legion totem.

Legion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion Totem01s
2. Check the
totem you want to enchant and click "Add" on the Totem screen.

Legion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion Totem02s
3. Use legion
fund to enchant totem and enter the desired Battle Power.

Legion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion Totem03s
4. The totem
has been successfully enchanted.

Legion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion Totem04s
5. If you
have added extra BP on this totem, you can also change it.

Legion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion Totem05s

Back to top Go down
https://ensidiagaming.own0.com

Legion Totems and increasing the BP u gain from a legion
Page 1 of 1